Wednesday 14 August 2013

Feeling the love...

I spent ages this morning writing today's blog...only to be distracted and NOT save the draft....hence it's gone....
So short version......
Yesterday I fell off my bike...yes again.
But my lovely friend Monika, who had just fallen off her bike only a few days before, lovingly wiped my legs and feet as I tried to clean myself up.
Two lovely guys from the beach bar, saw me bleeding and brought ice and some solution and cotton wool and also cleaned me up.
Then a bit later at lunch, another friend who just happened to be at this cafe, heard my story and pulled out some band aids, and patched me up.
Later that evening on my way downstairs to the pharmacy, grandma, who was sitting in the kitchen eating a banana on her own, invites me to join her, I also got half a bread roll and a glass of warm water.
Then just before going to bed, Susie sends up some bigger bandages and tape.
Today I really was FEELING THE LOVE....
Thanks everyone.....
That's what makes the world go round......LOVE IN ACTION
Mumma bear....
The recovery ward...

No comments:

Post a Comment